Workers First Caravan for Racial + Economic Justice
Please join working people from across the country for a national day of action on Wednesday, June 17. We are calling on all AFL-CIO bodies to organize events as a bold response to the COVID-19 crisis.
AMERICA’S FIVE ECONOMIC ESSENTIALS:
- Keep front-line workers safe and secure.
- Keep workers employed and protect earned pension checks.
- Keep state and local governments, our public schools and the U.S. Postal Service solvent and working.
- Keep America healthy—protect and expand health insurance for all workers.
- Keep America competitive—hire people to build infrastructure.