Edit Event - December: Global Month of #NoDAPL Action:
- Add questions by dragging from the right to your form on the left. Select a pre-built question from the question library, then drag to use one.
- Question library includes core fields like first name and email address and custom questions you've created in the Questions & Custom Fields section of the Start Organizing menu.
- Edit questions by clicking on them in your form to change their names, labels, and placeholders, and make them required. Questions from the library have limited options.
- Re-order and remove questions by dragging them in your form or out of your form to remove. Some questions (like email address) cannot be removed.
- Save by clicking 'Save Form' to close the form builder and preview your work. You can always edit your questions later.