Women's March - Manchester, United Kingdom
Start: Saturday, January 21, 2017• 1:00 PM
End: Saturday, January 21, 2017• 3:00 PM
Women's March participants stand together in solidarity with our partners and children for the protection of our rights, our safety, our health, and our families - recognising that our vibrant and diverse communities are the strength of the Western World. We call on all defenders of human rights to join usl
By registering to host our own March, we have agreed to the following March guidelines:
* We are non-partisan, and will not use the Women’s March primarily to criticize politicians or political parties.
* We will use no violence (physical or verbal) towards any person.
* We will not destroy or damage property.
* We will promote a tone of respect, honesty, transparency, and accountability in our actions.
* We will not carry anything that can be construed as a weapon, nor possess (or consume) any alcohol or drugs.
* We will all hold each other accountable to respecting these agreements.