Addressing Workplace Age Discrimination in Colorado
Start: Friday, November 20, 2020•10:00 AM • Mountain Daylight Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
End: Friday, November 20, 2020•11:30 AM • Mountain Daylight Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
You are invited to participate in a Summit on November 20 about addressing workplace age discrimination in Colorado in a collective, systemic way. Hosted by Changing the Narrative in Colorado, the Bell Policy Center, Larimer County Elevate Training Program, CU Anschutz Multidisciplinary Center on Aging, Colorado Senior Lobby and iAging, the program will include:
- Stories of personal experiences with age discrimination in the workplace
- A presentation by a legal expert on what age discrimination looks like, the challenges of taking legal action, and what some potential solutions are
- Some potential ideas for policy changes, and how grassroots involvement can make a difference
- Breakout groups for participants to decide how YOU would like to get involved
- Moving forward and next steps
If you or someone you know has experienced ageism, if you're frustrated by some of the stereotypes you're seeing in print or digital media, or if you simply want to know more about why this is important—you won’t want to miss this. Together, we can make a difference.
Register NOW by filling out the form on this page. NOTE: PLEASE CHECK "YES" WHEN YOU REGISTER—You can always unsubscribe later.