Bike Social and Repair Event
Start: Sunday, March 27, 2022•10:30 AM
End: Sunday, March 27, 2022• 1:00 PM
Location:Pump House Environment Centre•Waterworks Road, Worcester, WR1 3EZ GB
Host Contact Info: Jon Bodenham 07795121995 firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter is nearly behind us and clocks will spring forward this day. Time to get your bike out and explore great rides around worcester with other people keen to use 2 wheels instead of 4.
Meet up at the Pump House Environment Centre and eco-cafe for a range of bike related activities. Bring the whole family. You don't have to be a Green Party member, all are welcome.
· Bike service demos to include how to remove wheels, repair a puncture, replace a chain, understand basic home service of a bike - Provided by Mobile Cycle Tech
· Bike security marking available
· See the best cycle routes around Worcester & future planned routes/improvements
· Find out about Bike racks / stores around city
· A short guided ride along circular route – (split in 2 staggered routes - times to be advised)
· Picnic outside the Pump House – get your food and drinks from there, just bring a ground sheet (picnic benches also available)
· See range of child friendly bike adaptations - including a dutch Cargo bike
Venue is the eco centre at The Pump House Environment Centre, Gheluvelt Park with tea, cakes and drinks to purchase and an opportunity to chat with like-minded people and green party supporters.
Please RSVP so we can make sure we have the right facilities and catering in place.