CEA Recovery For All Statewide Meeting
Start: Monday, April 26, 2021• 4:30 PM • Eastern Daylight Time (US & Canada) (GMT-04:00)
This is a virtual event
Come learn more about the teacher led campaign to fully fund our schools and other essential services. This is vitally important because:
1. Current ECS funding, when federal funds run out, will result in catastrophic personnel and program cuts at our schools.
2. Without increased funding, real raises, increased staffing, and upgrades to buildings are OFF the table in CT.
3. Students deserve physical and mental health professionals in every school, support for those with special needs, and smaller class size.
4. We know what our schools can be, what they need to be, but we need the money to make high quality public education for every student in Connecticut a reality.
5. There is no shortage of money in CT, only the political will to use it to benefit students.
Fill in your information and click "Send RSVP" to register for the event!