Clean Cars 2030 Rally!
Start: Saturday, August 14, 2021•12:00 PM
Governor Inslee campaigned for President on a promise of 100% clean cars by 2030. Now it's time for him to set that goal for Washington state!
Join us on August 14th as we rally for Clean Cars 2030! We’ll meet at St Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral in Seattle at noon for music, art, food, speakers and an EV parade and car show.
This is our chance to get into the streets and show Governor Inslee that Washington is ready for 100% Clean Transportation. If you are able, bring your family by EV, bike, bus or light rail to show your love for clean transportation!
- Representative Nicole Macri (D-Seattle)
- Matthew Metz, Founder and Co-Executive Director of Coltura
- Dr. Chris Covert-Bowlds, Washington Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Jade Lauw, Washington State Director of Our Climate
- Jorge Morales, 6-year-old climate activist from Fife
- Cesar Lopez Rodriguez, Environmental Science student at the University of Washington
Music from Erika Lundahl
Food available for purchase from Hi Helen
Have an EV already? Join the parade! We'll meet in the Church parking lot at 10:30 to decorate our cars!
NOTE: The parking lot will be reserved for the EV Car Show, all others should use street parking in the surrounding neighborhood.
Public Transit: 49 Bus, Capitol Hill Light Rail Station (9 blocks away)
COVID-19 Safety: Due to the rapid spread of the delta variant of COVID-19 we are requiring all participants at the event to wear a face mask. Masks will be provided for anyone who doesn't have one. We are monitoring the situation with COVID closely and will update our safety precautions as the situation changes.