DC Working Families Party Membership Meeting
Start: Wednesday, November 13, 2019• 7:00 PM
End: Wednesday, November 13, 2019• 9:00 PM
D.C. Working Families Party is a progressive organization that fights for racial and economic equity and justice and supports candidates with a bold vision of change. That means creating good jobs at decent wages. Investing in public goods, from public schools to fair elections and from environmental justice to affordable housing. Defending the rights and safety of all people, including immigrants and people of color and the LGBTQ community. The actions of our elected officials can transform people’s lives.
We’re working hard to elect progressive leaders who believe the District’s government can and must stand for the many, not the few.
Join us for our next membership meeting. We will be announcing our candidate endorsements and hosting a strategy meeting to elect progressive candidates state-wide.
- Check out our full DCision 2020 Voter Guide for more information.
- You can read the candidates' responses to our questionnaire here.
- Vote in our endorsement by November 12th at 11:59pm here.
Keep in mind:
- Children are welcome in this space.
- Vegan food will be provided.
- The house has 12 steps to enter with a hand railing. Once inside the space and bathroom are all on same floor.
Space is limited so RSVP now!