Join us Sunday 6/3 to get voters to the polls in Chino Hills!
Start: June 03, 2018• 9:00 AM
End: June 03, 2018• 9:00 PM
Join us to knock on doors and GET OUT THE VOTE in CA-39! Canvassing is easy, and it's the most effective tactic for winning elections. So, thank you for taking time to talk with voters in this key Swing District! It's okay if you've never done this before -- we will have a training at the beginning. Then, we'll pair up to talk with residents about the primary election on Tuesday, June 5th, and the importance of voting.
Select a three-hour shift (or all the shifts!) from the checkboxes on the RSVP form that works for you!
- Shift 1: 9am-12pm
- Shift 2: 12-3pm
- Shift 3: 3-6pm
- Shift 4: 6-9pm
Hey, when you RSVP, please include your email address and phone number so we can provide updates and contact you during the canvass. We won't share the info, but we really need to be able to reach you.
Tips for an awesome canvass experience:
- bring a carload of your friends and your smile!
- definitely bring your smartphone (or a tablet works, too)
- download the PDI Mobile Connect app (there are instructions for this on the confirmation page)
- your water bottle
- sunscreen & hat,
- and of course, comfortable shoes for walking.
- Everything else you need will be provided, including snacks and extra water.
If you haven’t heard of it, Swing Left is a national grassroots network that helps people take action in their closest Congressional Swing District. The goal is simple: Swing the House in the 2018 midterm elections and put a check on the Trump agenda.