March to Give Keystone XL the Boot
Start: August 06, 2017• 3:00 PM
End: August 06, 2017• 5:00 PM
Location:Meet at Nebraska State Capitol•1445 K St, Lincoln, NE 68508
Host Contact Info: Bold Nebraska: Contact Hannah Adams (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Join us on Sunday, Aug. 6 at 3:00 p.m. in Lincoln, Nebraska for the "March to Give Keystone XL the Boot."
Hundreds of Nebraskans, along with Water Protectors and Pipeline Fighters from near and far, will come together in Lincoln on the eve of the week-long Keystone XL intervenor hearings at the Nebraska Public Service Commission, and march through the streets to send the message that Keystone XL is a threat to our land, water and climate, and not in the public interest. The march will be a peaceful, family-friendly event, and all participants are expected to be respectful of this and abide by all laws.
The March will begin on the North Steps of the Nebraska State Capitol (1445 K St., Lincoln, NE)
March with us to give Keystone XL the boot!
We're working with march co-sponsors including Sierra Club and 350.org to organize buses from a variety of nearby cities to travel to Lincoln for the March -- in addition to a Pipeline Fighter Summit for activists that will take place before the March:
- Join the bus from Denver, CO (*also carpooling from Wyoming to join the bus)
- Join the bus from Wisconsin (Milwaukee, Madison), Illinois (Rockford) and Iowa (Davenport, Altoona)
- Join the bus from Wichita, KS
- Join the bus from Minneapolis, MN
- Join the bus from Kansas City, MO
- Join the bus from Cheyenne River Sioux Reservation (Eagle Butte, SD) and South Dakota
Interested in becoming a "bus captain" to recruit folks in your area to join a bus to the March?
Click here to sign up.