MEA-MFT NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL TRAINING
Start: May 05, 2017• 5:30 PM
End: May 06, 2017• 4:45 PM
Friday, May 5
5:30 p.m. Registration Opens
6:15 p.m. Reception
6:45 p.m. GENERAL SESSION I and Dinner
7:30 p.m. Opening Comments
Guest Speaker - Legislative wrap-up/panel
8:30 p.m. Conclude
Saturday, May 6
7:30 a.m. GENERAL SESSION II and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. All morning Workshops:
1) Creating an Organizing Plan
2) Local Leader Rules of the Road
3) Treasurer Training
4) Member Rights and the Grievance Process
11:45 a.m. Break
12:00 p.m. General Session III and Lunch Speaker: TBA
1:30 p.m. All Afternoon Sessions:
1) MEA-MFT 101: What Every Local Officer Should Know
2) Member Rights and the Grievance Process
3) Bargaining Basics
4) How to Move Your Coworkers to Action
4:30 p.m. General Session IV – Conclusion/Sendoff
4:45 p.m. Depart
If you are traveling more than 30 miles to Great Falls, MEA-MFT will pay for your room on Friday night of the conference (MAY 5), provided you are sharing with another participant.
If you desire a single room or bring a guest, you must pay the difference (to be paid at conference registration). All guest rooms are smoke free.
MILEAGE & MEAL REIMBURSEMENT
• MEA-MFT will reimburse mileage expenses at 30 cents per mile per car with one occupant. If another MEA-MFT member is traveling with you, reimbursement is at the current Federal Mileage Rate. Mileage will be based on the Montana highway map mileage chart.
• MEA-MFT will provide Friday dinner; Saturday breakfast and lunch. If members choose not to join us for dinner on Friday, we will not reimburse dinner at another locale. Dinner on Friday includes a general session and invited guest speaker. If for some reason you are not able to attend this portion of the meeting, please indicate on the registration.
DRESS CODE: Casual