Migration & NAFTA Webinar
Start: Tuesday, September 12, 2017• 2:00 PM • Eastern Time (US & Canada) (GMT-05:00)
End: Tuesday, September 12, 2017• 3:00 PM • Eastern Time (US & Canada) (GMT-05:00)
The Trump administration has begun renegotiations of the North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), at the same time that it steps up its attack on immigrant communities.
This webinar follows an excellent August webinar from Alianza Americas, LCLAA, and Sierra Club.
In this session, you’ll learn from farmers and migrants who have lived the impacts of NAFTA, hear from migrants’ rights and trade experts, and strategize to take action at this critical moment.
Speakers will include:
- Erika Andiola, Our Revolution
- Adareli Ponce Hernandez, Centro de los Derechos del Migrante
- Elizabeth Mauldin, Centro de los Derechos del Migrante
- Ivan Polanco, Asociacion Nacional de Empresas Comercializadoras de Productores del Campo
- Rose Espinola, Public Citizen’s Global Trade Watch
Please RSVP to receive log-in information for the webinar.