NH PPC ACTION: Deliver our healthcare demands to Governor Sununu!
Start: Thursday, October 15, 2020• 1:45 PM
End: Thursday, October 15, 2020• 4:00 AM
JOIN US on October 15 to demand from Governor Sununu that he change his Crisis Standards of Care which fail the people of New Hampshire by not being transparent, accessible, accountable or diverse!
Everybody's got a right to live--especially during a COVID pandemic! The people of New Hampshire deserve better!
Many of you participated in our earlier Educational Forum with a panel to discuss the Crisis Standards of Care. If you missed the forum, you can listen to it here: https://www.wnhnfm.org/poor-peoples-campaign-forum-on-crisis-standards-of-care/
If you understand the Standards of Care, then you also will be outraged that these Standards mean that health care can be rationed on ableist, racist and classist lines--everybody's got a right to live!
FORWARD TOGETHER! Join us as we confront Governor Sununu at his next COVID press conference. Here's our plan of action on October 15:
*** RAIN OR SHINE ***
1. Gather at Steeplegate Mall in our cars, underneath the bright orange Spirit Halloween store banner.
2. Caravan together to the NH Fire Academy at 98 Smokey Bear Blvd, where the Governor holds his press conferences.
3. As the Governor arrives, we and our signs will be visible to him. A delegation will attempt to give him our letter with demands.
4. During the press conference, we will sing, pray and tell stories from people harmed by the Governor's Crisis Standards of Care.
5. As the Governor leaves, we will attempt to deliver our demands again.
6. As the media leave, we will attempt to give them our press release and demands also.