NH PPC Action Planning: Wed 12/9/20 7:00 pm
Start: Wednesday, December 09, 2020• 7:00 PM • Eastern Daylight Time (US & Canada) (GMT-04:00)
End: Wednesday, December 09, 2020• 8:30 PM • Eastern Daylight Time (US & Canada) (GMT-04:00)
Communities across NH continue to struggle with critical issues with healthcare, being unhoused, food insecurity and just making difficult daily decisions. Join the NH Poor People's Campaign (NHPPC) to strategize for the system changes we need for our communities.
- Medical rationing in the time of a pandemic (Crisis Standards of Care)
- Building the NH Poor People’s network across the state
- Winter and full year survival support for the unhoused in NH
- Build funding to assist NH neighbors in need
Key Agenda items for 12/9 meeting
- Review of the Car Caravan at the State House on 11/23
- Gathering your ideas on how we may best address NH issues of
- Building the PPC network by building bridges in our communities
- Create an income stream to support the needs in our communities
May we count on you to attend? Register Here
Unable to attend this meeting and still want to share? Send us YOUR community needs and ideas to email@example.com.