Tell the King County Board of Health to #KeepMasksinWA
Start: 2023-04-20 13:00:00 UTC Pacific Standard Time (US & Canada) (GMT-08:00)
End: 2023-04-20 14:00:00 UTC Pacific Standard Time (US & Canada) (GMT-08:00)
This is a virtual event
The King County Board of Health meets this week -- let's demand they keep masks in healthcare, long-term care, and prisons!
- Join the meeting: This meeting is a hybrid Zoom/phone/in-person meeting. Join on Zoom at 1pm:
- Zoom: www.kingcounty.gov/boh/zoom
- Dial (US): 1-253-215-8782
- Meeting ID: 836 2614 2088
- Speaking suggestions:
- Thank them for helping to keep masks until July 3. King County signed onto the statement keeping masks in healthcare until July 3.
- Demand more! We need masks to say past July 3. We need masks in long-term care and prisons too. The Board of Health has the power to pass rules and regulations related to public health on issues including communicable disease. Demand they pass the necessary rules to keep masks in high-risk settings!