THE PYRAMID OF ENGAGEMENT: BUILDING MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR COMMUNITY
Start: Wednesday, October 24, 2018• 1:00 PM • Eastern Time (US & Canada) (GMT-05:00)
Developing the community power needed to make change is fundamentally an exercise in building relationships around your issue, cause or campaign. As relationships deepen and become increasingly meaningful, you’re building lasting authentic power that will help win campaigns, get progressive candidates elected, secure donations and transform institutions.
- Building an effective user journey
- How can we deepen relationships – and impact?
- Moving between online and offline (and multi-channel) engagement
- Bringing more people into our movements
- Sharing ownership and recognizing success
This training is hosted in collaboration between New/Mode and Action network.