The Washington Immigrant Solidarity Network accompaniment program recruits and trains volunteers to accompany people navigating the pipelines of the immigration machine; to their immigration hearings at the NW ICE Processing Center, USCIS appointments, and civil courthouse matters.
This provides support to the person navigating the constellations and enables volunteers to hold immigration and courthouse personnel authorities accountable. Standing in solidarity with immigrants facing deportation also demonstrates to immigration judges, ICE officers, and government attorneys that there is a community mobilized against their deportation.
• Church Council of Greater Seattle
• Central Washington Justice For Our Neighbors
• Spokane Immigrant Rights Coalition
• Walla Walla Immigrant Rights Coalition
• Seattle Democratic Socialists of America
• Intercommunity Peace & Justice Center
• Washington Defenders Association
• Jewish Coalition for Immigrant Justice NW
• Central & Southeast Seattle Interfaith Migrant Rights Network