AFSCME Council 17 LDH Listening Sessions
AFSCME Council 17, your union, and the Louisiana Department of Health reached a tentative written agreement that improves working conditions for LDH employees across the state. Those improvements include:
Click here to learn more about the tentative written agreement.
- Limits to Mandatory Overtime
- Disciplinary Protections
- Regular Meetings with Management at ALL Facilities to Address Workplace Issues inncluding Health and Safety concerns
AFSCME CN 17 members also won a 2 percent pay raise for all state employees. Combined with this tentative agreement we will continue to build a strong union that brings positive changes to the lives of LDH employees.
We will be holding informational meetings about the tentative agreement. Learn about what is in the agreement, and how and when you can vote to secure this tentative agreement. Together we can set the course to become even stronger than before.
Below are the listening sessions for this week:
- 02/08/18 11 AM - 2 PM: (Beienville) at 628 N. 4th St. (Rm. 173)
- 02/07/18 11 AM - 2 PM: (New Orleans) in Benson Towers
- 02/07/18 11 AM - 2 PM: (Monroe) at the State Office Building
- 02/08/18 7 AM - 9 AM & 7 PM - 9 PM: (Pinecrest) at the Pinecrest Gym
- 02/08/18 6 AM - 8 AM & 6 PM - 8 PM: (Central State) in Wilkenson Hall
- 02/07/18 5 PM - 8 PM: (ELMHS) at the Civic Center
- 02/08/18 5 PM - 8 PM: (Villa) at the Civic Center
Sign up and attend a listening session. Click to your right to sign up for one near you.