Denver Health Care Advocates Media Training
This will be a 2-day training held July 20-21st, 10am-6pm both days in Denver at the Washington Street Community Center. People with personal health care stories are invited to attend, to learn how to tell your story in the most effective way.
Topics may include:
- Developing and refining your personal story (Story of Self)
- Public speaking
- How to talk to reporters
- How to write letters to the editor/op eds & get published
- Using video effectively to share your story
- Using Facebook effectively to share your story
- Using Twitter effectively to share your story
We welcome people of color, Native American and Indigenous people, immigrants, women, genderqueer and nonbinary people, LGBTQ people, people with disabilities, and others to attend this training.
Sponsored by Sixteen Thirty Fund. Attendees' information may be shared with our sponsor.