Join the Boston World Beyond War Chapter!
Get involved with the Boston World Beyond War Chapter!
Fill out the form to sign up. Chapter coordinator Freeman Griffin will follow up with more information about the chapter's activities and how to get involved.
Initiatives and campaigns include:
- Education & Outreach Events (film screenings, book talks, lectures)
- Divestment from Weapons Dealers
- End Military Recruiting in Schools
- Close U.S. Foreign Military Bases
- Support Global Justice & the Rule of Law
Chapter members are needed to help with tasks such as: outreach, petitioning, event planning, social media, organizing days of action, research and writing, and fundraising, among other tasks.