Join the Deep Water Project
Life-threatening, extreme weather events can be due to sea-level rise, flash flooding, river flooding and reservoir collapse. The root cause is global heating. And the consequences are devastating for individuals, communities and the natural world.
The Deep Water Project will include:
• An awareness-raising and action planning webinar
• Public and virtual events and actions.
• Awareness raising in the media
• Demands for action by national and local politicians
• Collaboration with local flood action groups and other environmental groups
• Outreach and increasing membership
• Promotion of the CEE Bill