Organizing 101 Training
Are you interested in starting a World BEYOND War chapter in your town, or are you a current chapter coordinator looking to brush up on your organizing skills? Sign up for World BEYOND War’s "Organizing 101 Training" to learn about the nuts and bolts of grassroots organizing. Once you sign up through this form, you will receive an email with the details to log onto the course.
In this FREE 4-week (20-hour) online training, we’ll identify effective strategies & tactics for engaging community members and influencing decision-makers. We’ll explore tips and tricks for utilizing traditional & social media. And we’ll look more broadly at movement-building from the perspective of “fusion” organizing and nonviolent civil resistance. Open to activists of all ages.
- Free training, includes one-on-one consultations with WBW's Organizing Director
- Content includes a mix of readings, videos, powerpoints, online discussions, short quizzes and assignments
- The weekly modules are not live or scheduled. You can log on whenever works for you. Enrollment is on a rolling basis.
- Earn a certificate of completion
- Get a free digital copy of WBW's book
- Module 1: A World BEYOND War - Debunking the Myths of War
- Module 2: Organizing 101 - Strategies, Tactics, & Recruitment
- Module 3: Navigating the Media - Amplifying Your Message
- Module 4: Building a Movement through Coalitions, Intersectionality, & Nonviolence