Our Voices Only Count If We Speak Up. Count Us In.
The 2020 Census is critical for more than 22 million Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPIs). We all need to participate in the Census if we want good jobs, education, and healthcare for our communities. The Census determines where funding goes for more than $800 billion dollars on hospitals, roads, and public transportation, as well as our representation in Congress. As the fastest-growing population, AAPIs must ensure our communities are accurately counted in the Census next year.
If our communities DON’T get counted, we WON’T get the resources we need.
Only about half of the AAPI population said they were likely to fill out the Census--and 38 percent of AAPIs said they were not familiar with the Census. We need your help to get your aunties, uncles, parents, grandparents, and friends counted!
- Asian American Advancing Justice | AAJC
- Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies (APAICS)
- Asian Pacific Islander American Vote (APIAVote)
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance (APALA)
- Asian Pacific Islander American Health Forum (APIAHF)
- Asian Pacific American Scholars (APIA Scholars)
- Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations (AAPCHO)
- Boat People SOS (BPSOS)
- Empowering Pacific Islander Communities (EPIC)
- Japanese American Citizen's League (JACL)
- Laotian American National Alliance (LANA)
- National Federation of Filipino American Associations (NaFFAA)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- National Asian Pacific American Families Against Substance Abuse (NAPAFASA)
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum (NAPAWF)
- National Coalition for Asian Pacific American Community Development (National CAPACD)
- National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance (NQAPIA)
- OCA - Asian Pacific American Advocates
- Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund (SALDEF)
- Southeast Asia Resource Action Center (SEARAC)