A Better CBA for Part-Time Employees
FSU members are currently negotiating a new staff agreement with CBA management.
Employees who work part-time at CBA are getting together to support changes proposed by our union to improve our working lives!
- We're the first to have our hours cut, then regularly asked to work additional hours
- CBA don't genuinely consider the impact of reducing our hours on our lives
- We don't feel that our contribution is recognised by CBA
- Long service leave for part-time staff is calculated in a way that is confusing, opaque and leaves us uncertain about our entitlements
FSU members have put together a set of claims that directly address our concerns
- 25% loading paid on all work over your contracted (but below 38) hours to ensure additional hours are treated as such
- A fairer process around changes to hours, location and rosters
- A 15% maximum reduction in hours per year for part timers
- Fairer dispute resolution with access to an independent umpire when disputes can't be resolved
If you support our claims, join our campaign TODAY!
If you're not a union member, join here!