SHARE YOUR STORY: How Providence Cuts Affect You
Providence is Cutting:
- Emergency COVID-19 Protections including Sick Leave
- Nursing Hours and Provider Pay
- Caregiver Jobs including CNAs and Nursing Care Managers
- Denying COVID-19 Disability Claims and Workers' Comp. Benefits
And Providence is rejecting nurses' COVID-19 safety protections.
PROVIDENCe is REfusing to provide basic covid-19 safety protections including:
- Emergency COVID-19 Leave
- Adequate PPE
- Short Term Disability for COVID-19
- Immediate Notice of COVID-19 Exposures
- Workers’ Compensation Presumption
- Protections for Vulnerable Nurses
- Safe Staffing
Providence's cuts and refusal to protect and support nurses during a pandemic will have a devastating impact on nurses and patients. Despite Providence Health System's $12 billion in cash, $1 billion in yearly profits, and $509 million in taxpayer-funded COVID-19 relief, Providence is cutting your pandemic protections, pay, and coworkers in order to keep its coffers overflowing.
SHARE YOUR STORY ABOUT HOW PROVIDENCE CUTS NEGATIVELY AFFECT YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR PATIENTS AND YOUR COWORKERS.
Your right to share your story is one of your most important rights as a nurse and union member! Join your coworkers and share your story today!