Register To Vote in Pennsylvania!
Ready to register to vote in Pennsylvania? Verify your name and location to be directed to your PA registration application. We'll follow up with reminders and next steps to make sure you're ready to vote!
The last day to register before the Tuesday, November 8th, 2022 election is Monday, October 24th, 2022.
Who can register to vote?
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and a PA resident by October 9, 2022
- Must be 18 or older on November 8, 2022 (Election Day!)
- You can register and vote if you have a criminal record unless:
- You are currently confined for conviction of a felony and will not be released until after the next election; or
- You were convicted of violating any provision of the PA election code within the last four years
- Your registration is not complete until processed and accepted by your county voter registration office.
- If you have one, please have your PA driver's license or PennDOT ID available to reference as you complete the application.
- Any section or field that’s marked with a red indicator or an asterisk (*) is required to be filled out in order to submit an application.
Questions? Call the PA Dems Voter Assistance Hotline (in English and en Español) at 1-833-PA-VOTES (1-833-728-6837)