RSVP for Virtual MDEHR Ambassador Training
You are invited to the Virtual MDEHR Ambassador Training Program!
This training is designed to teach you about the Environmental Human Rights Amendment and prepare you to be an ambassador for it throughout the legislative sesion (and if we win, through the general election!). The goal is to empower you with the knowledge you need to go out into the world and get people talking about environmental human rights with their family, friends, co-workers, members of congregations, and importantly, their elected officials. You will gain the ability and confidence to:
- Explain the fundamental elements and unique value of the Environmental Human Rights Amendment
- Communicate the importance of the amendment to the public and elected officials
- Encourage others to support the amendment through ambassadorship and political action
- Perform meaningful actions to advance the amendment, such as using social media, writing letters of support, getting endorsements, etc.
RSVP for Training
- September 12, 3-6pm on Zoom, or
- October 10,11, and 12 from 7-8pm on Zoom,
- October 31, 3-5:30pm,
- November 22-23, 7-8:15pm,
- December 12, 3-5:30pm, or
- Schedule a virtual training for your group of 5+ by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org today.