Social Media Job Application
Thank you for having an interest in one or more of the social media volunteer opportunities we have available. Prior to submitting your interest on this form please be sure you have registered as a volunteer with us here: https://peoplesparty.org/volunteer/.
Once you have registered, select the platform of interest and complete our questionnaire.
The positions described here are volunteer positions, to be performed on a purely voluntary basis, with no payment or expectation of payment from the People’s Party or anyone else. Volunteers selected for these positions are not employees of or independent contractors with the People’s Party.
- Attend Bi-weekly Media & Messaging Working Group meetings
- Attend Platform Circle meetings
- Create social media posts
- Curate content
- Write social media plans
- Manage social media accounts
- Work with the Creative Arts Working Group to create visual content
- Respond to social media messages
- You are passionate about building a major new political party
- You recognize that the current two party duopoly cannot be reformed from within
- You have significant social media admin experience, either from a volunteer or paid position
- You have experience as an admin or contributor to a large account
- You have experience working on a team
- You're a quick learner
- You think outside the box
- You agree to our community guidelines