Your investment today in Death Penalty Action supports on the ground strategic communications and organizing work with a proven track-record of stopping wrongful executions. Please stretch!
By agreement with the Reed Justice Initiative, 80% of funds raised here will be diverted to the Reed Justice Initiative, and the remaining 20% will fund Death Penalty Actions efforts in this case.
You may also donate by check:
Death Penalty Action
P.O. Box 89, Ghent, NY 12075 USA
or with PayPal:
DPA is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.