Who we are:
Kentucky Voices for Health has been a respected voice of consumer advocates and a catalyst in health policy decision-making since 2007. As a nonprofit and nonpartisan coalition, KVH brings
together individuals, organizations, state agencies, and policymakers to address the underlying causes of poor health by connecting Kentuckians with opportunities to make change through policy advocacy. We work collaboratively with our partners to educate Kentuckians about changes in the healthcare landscape, advocate on behalf of vulnerable consumers, and ensure consumer voices are heard by policymakers.
Our membership includes more than 200 consumers, health advocates, clinicians, public health professionals, faith leaders, researchers, and insurers from across the Commonwealth, because we believe that the best health care solutions are found when everyone works together to build them.
Our priorities include:
• Ensuring that all Kentuckians have access to high quality, affordable health care
• Making prevention a priority for Kentucky's health policies and programs
• Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of health care for Kentuckians
• Improving the health of Kentucky's children
• Strength in Numbers: networking with Kentucky’s health advocacy community
• Connecting, Collaborating, Convening: coalition meetings ? task forces
• Information at Your Fingertips: policy updates, webinars, materials ? talking points
• Expanding Your Reach: member highlights shared through KVH’s social media outreach