It's been a phenomenal first year and we couldn't have done it without you!
With the help of over 200 volunteers and 50 up and coming leaders, we knocked over 10,000 doors in small towns and rural areas to build a network of 5,000 supporters statewide. That's huge!
As the only organization doing progressive rural organizing on a mass scale, we're breaking down racial, class, and partisan divides to build solidarity around a progressive populist agenda for racial and gender justice, a fair economy, sustainable communities, and access to high quality education and healthcare.
Help us start the new year strong by making a donation TODAY!
A few of our goals for 2019 include:
- Investing in rural leaders by bringing national training opportunities to Alabama for our members.
- Establishing regional chapters that are governed by our members.
- Campaigns that defend the progress we've made and advance a bold vision for our future.
- Cultural organizing to build broad support for racial justice, gender equity, and LGBTQ rights.
- Lots more swag to show off your Hometown pride.
Help us raise $5,000 by January 1st to start the new year strong!