Please chip in to help a neighbor!
All contributions go directly to community members in need. Your donation will help someone in Philadelphia:
- Buy groceries
- Pay rent
- Buy school supplies
- Buy diapers or baby supplies
- Meet another urgent need
Mutual Aid Philly is a group of neighbors in Center City and South Philly dedicated to:
- Organizing during the COVID-19 pandemic and going forward to support our community
- Recognizing and celebrating interdependence. We need each other, and mutual aid is not a quid pro quo
- Prioritizing the leadership, goals and needs of disabled and chronically ill neighbors
- Working in solidarity with other groups across the city
You can learn more at mutualaidphilly.com and sign up to request or offer other aid there.
Want to get involved? We’d love your help! Please email us at email@example.com.