Make an annual membership contribution of $36/year or $3/month (or more!) and join this vibrant national network of employers of domestic workers. See what level makes sense for you:
- $12/yr or $1/month: Subsidized
- $36/yr or $3/month: Membership
- $60/yr or $5/month: Membership + subsidize a membership
- $136/yr or $11/month: Membership + includes a $100 donation
- $286/yr or $24/month: Membership + includes a $250 donation
- Donations of any amount are welcome -
Hand in Hand (HiH) is a national network of employers of nannies, housecleaners and home attendants, our families and allies who are grounded in the conviction that dignified and respectful working conditions benefit worker and employer alike.
We support employers to improve their employment practices, and to collaborate with workers to change cultural norms and public policies that bring dignity and respect to domestic workers and to all of our communities.
HiH works in collaboration with local domestic worker organizations and our core partners the National Domestic Workers Alliance (NDWA) and Caring Across Generations (CAG).
Please make checks out to:
Hand in Hand / Bend The Arc
And mail to:
Hand in Hand / NDWA
395 Hudson St., 4th Floor
New York, NY 10014
Questions? Contact Elspeth Gilmore at elspeth (at) domesticemployers.org
Bend the Arc's EIN# is: 52-1332694