The SURJ Bay Area Racial Justice Emergency Relief Fund is raising funds to support the front line work of local organizations providing immediate aid to our most vulnerable communities while continuing to fight for the structural change that can transform our society into one that is more just and equitable.
COVID-19 is a crisis but it is also opening doors to new ways of organizing and policies we could only dream of a month ago.
100% of all donations to the Racial Justice Emergency Relief Fund will be passed on to these local organizations and are tax deductible.
- Asian Pacific Environmental Network (APEN) COVID-19 Emergency Community Stabilization Fund
- Mujeres Unidas y Activas
- Al Otro Lado (AOL
- Oakland Undocumented Relief Fund (Centro Legal de la Raza and community partners)
- The Village
- Causa Justa::Just Cause (CJJC)
- Disability Justice Culture Club
- Community Ready Corps (CRC)
- Poor Magazine
- Sogorea Te
- TGI Justice Project (TGIJP)
- The Ella Baker Center for Human Rights
- Legal Services for Prisoners with Children (LSPC) and All of Us or None (AOUON)