Ask Your Legislators to Cosponsor Key Housing and Homelessness Bills
Please contact your State Senator, and State Representative and ask them to co-sponsor bills that address housing needs in Massachusetts!
Before COVID-19, Massachusetts faced a significant housing crisis. The pandemic has only exacerbated the situation. Now more than ever, housing is health care.
The bills below would prevent evictions and homelessness, improve housing access, strengthen tenants’ rights, and expand affordable housing opportunities.
- An Act Codifying the Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program (H1428 / S898)
- An Act Promoting Housing Opportunity and Mobility Through Eviction Sealing (H1808 / S921)
- An Act Promoting Housing Stability and Homelessness Prevention in Massachusetts (H1436 / S874)
- An Act Providing for Climate Change Adaptation Infrastructure and Affordable Housing Investments in the Commonwealth (H2890 / S1853)
- An Act Providing Upstream Homelessness Prevention Assistance (H1385)
- An Act to Prevent COVID-19 Evictions and Foreclosures (H1434 / S891)
Please urge your legislators to cosponsor and actively support these bills that will protect and uplift our guests.