Thanks for your support.
Help us meet our goal by spreading the word about this action using the tools on this page.
Thank you for telling your Senators to pass the.
Your U.S. senators may have already co-sponsored the S.65. If so, please use the number below to call your senators' office and simply thank them for co-sponsoring the bill.
Call the Congressional Switchboard at (202) 224-3121 and ask to be connected to your senator's office. Or simply search the web for the phone number of your senator's office in Washington, DC. (Make a note of the number for when you call again!)
- When you reach your senator's office, ask to be connected to the staffer responsible for foreign policy. (Before being connected, ask for the spelling of the staffer's name and their email address.)
- Simply tell the staffer - in person or on their voicemail - to co-sponsor the
- Leave your name, number, and city of residence to indicate that you live in the senator's state.
- Follow up with an email to the staffer. (The staffer's email will follow this format: "[first name]_[last name]@[senator's last name].senate.gov".)
- Email Simon Billenness and Alyson Chadwick at No Business With Genocide at email@example.com and tell us how your calls went. Let us have the names and emails of the staffers.
Just one email or phone call from a constituent can make a difference. So please click here to email and call your senators every day this week until they co-sponsors the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (S.65).
For More Information
"Eight things you can do to help Uyghurs in a time of genocide," Uyghur Human Rights Project
End #ForcedLabourFashion Now - campaign website
Create An Account. Start An Action. Free!
Online organizing tools like you've never seen them before.
Action Network's online toolset is fully featured. We have a gorgeous interface that's a joy to use. With it you can publish your own online actions, build lists of activists, and work with your allies online easily. And did we mention it's free to individuals and small groups?
Fill out the form on the left to create your account and get started, or click here to learn more.