Contact Congress to keep 199A for all farmers

Please follow these instructions to contact Congress and sign the petition:

Use the simple form on the right to enter your name, email, and address. This will be used to determine your representatives in Congress.

After filling out the form, click 'Start Writing' and you will be taken to the page where we've pre-written a letter to your representatives. There is no need to write any additional text.

We consider your information private, it will not be resold or used for marketing.

Letter Campaign by