Dinner on the River
Start:September 10, 2017• 6:00 PM
End: September 10, 2017• 9:30 PM
Location: Majestic Princess (on the Hudson River)•Embark/Disembark at 1500 Harbor Blvd, Weehawken, NJ 07086
Host Contact Info: email@example.com
Please join Unchained for a dinner cruise aboard the lovely Majestic Princess yacht on the Hudson River. Proceeds will help end forced and child marriage in America.
- Delicious buffet dinner and passed hors d'oeuvres
- Premium open bar (generously donated by Vista Yacht Cruises)
- Lively music and dancing, led by a skilled disc jockey
- Silent auction and raffle
- Front-row view of the sun setting over New York and New Jersey landmarks
Cocktail attire, please.
This event honors two of Unchained's pro bono attorneys, who have shown extraordinary generosity to women fleeing forced marriages:
- Richard Gruenberger, DLA Piper
- Cary Cheifetz, Ceconi & Cheifetz
Use the form below to:
- Purchase tickets
- Sponsor the event
- Place an ad in the event program to congratulate the honorees, promote your business and/or send a supportive message to women and girls fleeing forced marriages.
Dinner on the River is generously underwritten by Dr. Robin Lustig in loving memory of her mother, Jessie Lustig.
(Can't be part of Dinner on the River but still want to help end forced and child marriage in America? Please donate here.)