People's Climate March Bus Trip
Start:April 29, 2017•12:00 AM • Eastern Time (US & Canada) (GMT-05:00)
End: April 30, 2017•12:00 AM • Eastern Time (US & Canada) (GMT-05:00)
Bus tickets to the People's Climate March in Washington DC on Saturday April 29 are available! There will be pickup in Glens Falls, Schenectady, Albany, Catskill and Kingston.
Reduced price tickets are available for students or others with limited finances. If interested, please contact Heather Lynn at 518-223-3988 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick Up/Drop Off Points for Washington DC Trip:
Please arrive 15 minutes before the bus leaves. Timing counts...the bus waits for no one!
* GLENS FALLS: Leave at 11 pm, Friday April 28th at Aviation Mall, Glens Falls. Meet in the rear JC Penney parking lot (Dick's and Cinema side). Vehicles can be left overnight, but please park in spaces farthest away from the building. Return approximately 1 am Sunday April 30th.
* SCHENECTADY: Leave at 11:15 pm Friday April 28th from Union College, College Park Hall parking lot off Nott Street. Return approximately midnight, Saturday April 29th.
* SUNY Albany: Leave at 11:55 pm Friday April 28th at State Quad Parking Lot, uptown campus - park close to Perimeter Road, away from campus. Return approximately midnight, Saturday April 29th.
* EAST GARAGE, Albany: Leave at 11:55 pm Friday April 28th at Eagle St & Madison Ave, Albany. Free parking in East Garage. Return approximately midnight, Saturday April 29th.
* CATSKILL: Leave 12:45 am Saturday April 29th, Exit 21 Park & Ride. (Park at your own risk after 16 hours…) Return approximately 11:30 pm Saturday April 29th.
* KINGSTON: Leave 1:00 am Saturday April 29th, Thruway Exit 19 Park & Ride. Return approximately 11pm Saturday April 29th.
UPDATE - as of 4/5/17 all buses are full. No remaining tickets are available.
UPDATE 4/7/17 - Another bus had been added! Tickets are now available for $85 each and are expected to sell quickly.
UPDATE 4/22/17 - All buses are full. No remaining tickets are available. If you would like to be added to a wait list, contact Tina Lieberman or Jennifer Monroe (contact info below).
UPDATE 4/27/17 - There have been a few cancellations for the bus leaving from Schenectady and the bus leaving from Madison Ave/Eagle St, Albany. If you would like a seat, contact Tina Lieberman or Jennifer Monroe (contact info below) ASAP.
The bus trip is sponsored by PAUSE - People of Albany United for Safe Energy, the Sierra Club Hudson-Mohawk Group, 350.org Capital Region, Citizen Action, Earthpeace at College of St. Rose and People's Climate Movement - Capital Region.
A BIG THANKS to the Sierra Club Hudson-Mohawk Group for generously subsidizing the trip.