Social Media Strategy Training- DC
Start:Monday, August 22, 2016•12:00 PM
Host Contact Info: email@example.com
Register now: Early Bird Registration ends July 31st...after that registration fee is $200
Dates: Mon. August 22 12 noon until 6 pm
Tues. August 23 10 am until 6 pm
Your organization has a Facebook page, Twitter account, YouTube channel, Instagram...but now what? How do these tools fit into your organization’s long term strategies for winning? This training will offer 2 days of actionable insights and case studies to help you solve the Social Media Strategy puzzle.
- Sessions during this training will include:
- Understanding how to create a strategic plan for managing your social media
- Strategies for building and managing your community on platforms like Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram and more along with tactics and best practices
- Building and Implementing Content Strategy
- Hands on lessons on Facebook and Twitter advertising basics
- Using Social Media to Listen to Your Community
- Tools to help manage your social media
- How to determine which Social Media Metrics to pay attention to and where to find the data that matters
This training is intended for people who have a firm grasp on the basic skills of managing social media for an organization and are ready to take the next step to do so strategically.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't afford full price? We know not everyone can...apply for a scholarship today!