Build the next generation of the progressive movement with the Action Network. Become an Action Network partner.
Want to supercharge your digital organizing and grow your grassroots supporter base? Action Network partnerships are accessible to all levels of the progressive movement and offer you access to all the features in our powerful, collaborative, award-winning online mobilization toolset.
Action Network is dedicated to serving the entire progressive movement, and our toolset is appropriate for everyone from grassroots activists to national and international organizations. There are three levels of the Action Network tools:
- Action Network Free -- For grassroots activists who are just starting out with no email list, few resources, and a desire to expand their organizing to increase their impact. Progressives using the Action Network Free toolset have access to a robust set of tools, including petitions, events, letter-writing, and more, with some advanced features reserved for partners.
- Action Network Partner -- For activists or organizations with an existing email list who are looking for a more accessible, intuitive, and powerful toolset to scale up their digital mobilization activity. Action Network Partners have access to the full toolset including the ability to upload lists, customize page and email wrappers, fundraise on Action Network without a tip jar, and more.
- Action Network Partner + Networks -- For large, national or international organizations that need a robust, federated structure with the capability of receiving data from chapters or affiliates and syndicating content down.
Action Network Partners have access to:
- The ability to upload lists to subscribe activists to their emails
- Access to ladders, our sophisticated automated email tool
- Custom page and email wrappers, so you can fully control the branding on your pages and emails
- Fundraising and ticketed event pages without a tip jar for Action Network
- Event campaigns to host events around the country and put them on a shared map
- Our full-featured API to allow you programmatic access to your data
- Salesforce sync to automatically sync your data with your Salesforce account
- Integration with Accurate Append to validate email addresses, append data, and more
- Integration with ActBlue to raise money online and sync fundraising data
- Integration with ActionSprout to move data from social media campaigns to your email list
- Integration with ActionSites to build beautiful, engaging websites
- Integration with Attentive.ly to monitor and engage with your activists on social media
- Integration with CallHub to phonebank or send SMS text messages to your activists
- Integration with Catalist to match your list to the voter file and return DWID
- Integration with Mobile Commons to send SMS text messages to your activists
- Integration with VAN to move event RSVPs to your VAN campaign
- Use of a Zapier zap to push data into Action Network from hundreds of sources.
Larger, federated organizations may want to upgrade to our Partner + Networks toolset. These tools allow data and content to flow through different levels of the organization, with all new possibilities for coordinating work and monitoring data. You can read more about networks here.
Finally, an additional upgrade to include a SQL mirror if all your data is available, which enables you to run custom queries, do offline analysis, move data into a data warehouse, build custom dashboards, and more.
You can find out more about these features and the rest of our toolset here.
Action Network is a nonprofit that seeks to be accessible to the entire progressive movement, and partners typically contribute half to a third of what they would be paying for-profit vendors. Action Network partnerships begin at $10/month, which enables a partner to send an average of 10,000 emails/month.
Your price typically depends on the average total volume of email you send. We're glad to provide you with quotes based on your expected usage, just contact us!
Who's Using Action Network?
We're proud to have partners large and small throughout the movement. Here are just a few of our partners: