#NoDAPL Day of Action – Tuesday Sep. 13
If built, Dakota Access would carry toxic fracked oil from North Dakota across four states and under the Missouri River, immediately upstream from the Standing Rock Sioux Nation. That makes it a threat to the sacred land and water of Native communities and a disaster for the climate.
Here are more ways to support activists on the front lines:
- Actions targeting financial institutions funding the pipeline are happening around the country between now and September 17. Learn more here and find an event near you here.
- Contribute to the Sacred Stone Camp legal defense fund
- Contribute to the Sacred Stone Camp supply fund
- Contribute to the Red Warrior Camp legal defense fund
- Purchase supplies for the Red Warrior Camp through this wishlist registry
- Donate to support pipeline fighters in North Dakota and Iowa through Bold Nebraska
- Call the White House at (202) 456-1111 telling President Obama to rescind the Army Corps of Engineers' Permit for the Dakota Access Pipeline
- Spread the word on social media using #NoDAPL
Honor the Earth
Indigenous Environmental Network
U.S. Climate Plan
Just Foreign Policy
Climate Hawks Vote
Food and Water Watch
Women's Earth and Climate Action Network (WECAN)
Earth Action, Inc.
Overpass Light Brigade
Chesapeake Climate Action Network
350 Santa cruz
Oil Change International