2019 Mental Health Summit
Start: Saturday, November 16, 2019• 9:00 AM
End: Saturday, November 16, 2019• 2:00 PM
The 2019 Mental Health Summit marks the second year that NEARI is dedicating a full day of workshops centered on mental health advocacy, building communication with students, self care, understanding the impact of trauma, and so much more. Please join us in building caring, supportive school communities for Rhode Island's public school students.
- 8:30 am - Check in begins
- 9:00 am - Welcoming remarks
- 9:15 am - Workshop Session I
- 10:45 am - Break
- 11:00 am - Workshop Session II
- 12:30 pm - Lunch
- 1:00 pm - NEARI Mental Health Recommendations: Assessing where we are, Moving to action, Crafting next steps, Developing resources
- 1:45 pm - Closing speaker and raffle
Workshops in Session I are offered again in Session II.
Visit neari.org/mhs19 for workshop details and presenter information.