Local 21 Contingent for SF Pride Parade
Start: Sunday, June 25, 2017• 9:30 AM
We will be meeting at 9:30am so we can gather everyone together. The Local 21 contingent is assigned "Block H, contingent 108." We will be marching with Supervisor Aaron Peskin. The parade runs along Market Street from Beale to 8th.
Local 21 will provide t-shirts; email email@example.com your size. We will also have water and snacks on-hand.
The parade runs along Market Street from Beale to
Portable toilets are located at the northern end of each block throughout the Assembly Area. Additional portable toilets are located at the Command Center at 77 Beale Street.
Bags are highly discouraged, and no bags over 18” x 18” will be admitted. Everyone attending the Celebration must pass through the screening process. All items will be subject to inspection at the entry gates, and there are no lockers for storage of oversized bags.
- Soft bags with a maximum size of 18” x 18”
- Authorized animals, such as guide dogs, assisting those with disabilities
- Any bag or container over 18” x 18” · Alcohol
- Glass bottles
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Hazardous or toxic materials Firearms, fireworks, explosives Drones
- Knives, impact or electric pulse weapons Stunning devices
- Radios, walkie-talkies, jammers, scanners Portable speakers
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by law enforcement and/or security.
More details here: