NEA-SN Early Career Learning Labs (ECLL)
Start: Saturday, February 09, 2019•12:30 AM
End: Saturday, February 09, 2019• 3:00 PM
The Early Career Learning Labs (ECLL) are a blended learning environment meant to support early career educators (ECEs are teachers within the first give years of their teaching career) around instructional and classroom problems of practice. The ECLL Program is a collaboration between the National Education Association and your local affiliate.
- Discover: Identify a problem of practice
- Engage: Share ideas with a national teaching community
- Learn: Engage in deep learning around a problem of practice
- Teach: Apply new knowledge techniques with your students
- Reflect: Share experiences and refine teaching strategies
This course is nine (9) weeks total, including this mandatory meeting.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at the email listed above.
SEATING IS LIMITED SO PLEASE RSVP TODAY!
Want to print out a flyer and share at your work site? Click on the image blow!