Spirit Airlines AFA Picket at Harry Reid International Airport
Start: Friday, April 15, 2022• 8:00 AM
End: Friday, April 15, 2022• 1:00 PM
Spirit Airlines Flight Attendants
have had ENOUGH!!!
WE have either heard or experienced firsthand the mismanagement that Spirit Airlines affectionately calls an IROP. As flight attendants, we have been on the front lines dealing with the atrocious mismanagement face to face and have been pushed WAY BEYOND our limits! It is time to show management just how UNIFIED we are!
These unsafe working conditions must end NOW!!!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
This is an orderly picket in the above-noted area. ALL Aviation employees are welcome.
- No more than 20 attendees at a time.
- No bullhorns or amplification equipment of any kind may be used on airport property
- Picketers cannot be within 20 feet of any entrance and must not impede traffic, or block any walkway area.
- Participants must proceed to and from the parking garage and demonstration area in an orderly manner and should not demonstrate until their arrival at the designated picketing area.
- No airport function or operations shall be interrupted or impeded in any manner.
- If possible please wear FULL complaint uniforms without your badge with AFA pin
- ONLY Flight Attendants on their day OFF, layover, or reporting for duty (before check-in) may attend.
- You cannot use your own signs, signs will be provided by AFA.
- Bags cannot be sitting around, please make sure that if you have a bag it can be kept on your person.
- Media may be present, please refer ALL media to LEC73 President Jasmine Lopez