Women's March - Amarillo, TX
Start: January 21, 2017•12:30 PM
End: January 21, 2017• 1:00 PM
The Women’s March is a grassroots effort comprised of dozens of independent coordinators. The “Sister Marches,” like this one, are for those who cannot make it to DC for the main march.
Mission & Vision: We stand together in solidarity with our partners and children for the protection of our rights, our safety, our health, and our families - recognizing that our vibrant and diverse communities are the strength of our country. We call on all defenders of human rights to join us. For more info, see below:
* We are non-partisan, and will not use the Women’s March primarily to criticize politicians or political parties.
* We will use no violence (physical or verbal) towards any person – JUST LOVE!
* We will not destroy or damage property.
* We will promote a tone of respect, honesty, transparency, and accountability in our actions.
* We will not carry anything that can be construed as a weapon, nor possess (or consume) any alcohol or drugs.
* We will all hold each other accountable to respecting these agreements.
* We will stay on the sidewalks so we don’t risk anyone’s safety or block traffic.
* We agree there will be no food or trash left along our path, please!
* We will go eat some pancakes afterwards (optional).