Women's March Rockford
Start: Saturday, January 21, 2017•10:00 AM
End: Saturday, January 21, 2017•12:00 PM
Rockford is very diverse. This is an uplifting and empowering event highlighting and bringing to light the diversity of women in our population. All people, whether identifying as female or not, are encouraged to stand together at this event.WHEN: Saturday, January 21, 2017
START TIME: 10am
START PLACE: Lucette Salon & Spa - 508 E State St, Downtown Rockford
END PLACE: Emmanuel Episcopal Church
END TIME: 12pm
End reception with information on area local resources for women.
RSVP here to join your local women and supporters of women on Saturday, January 21st to promote women's rights, equality, and empowerment! We want to have a positive & uplifting march in the downtown Rockford area to raise awareness for women's rights.
We encourage you to invite your friends and family to make this an even better event. Anyone is welcome, this event is not just for women!
See you there (:
* We are non-partisan, and will NOT use the Women’s March to criticize politicians or political parties.
* We will use no violence (physical or verbal) towards any person.
* We will not destroy or damage property.
* We will promote a tone of respect, honesty, transparency, and accountability in our actions.
* We will not carry anything that can be construed as a weapon, nor possess (or consume) any alcohol or drugs.
* We will all hold each other accountable to respecting these agreements.
Let's do this.