Digital Tools Access Agreement
Future Ground Network members gain access to a Zoom Pro (Meeting 300) accounts and Action Network accounts, free of charge. You can also apply for Zoom Webinar 100 or Webinar 500 licenses when needed.
We will provide access to members who have read and understood the following Zoom Use Guidelines and/or Action Network Data Statement.
Zoom Use Guidelines:
- Members must book the FGN Zoom account before using it. The "Personal Meeting Room" for this account has been deactivated to prevent overlap in bookings. We recommend booking the account as far in advance as possible.
- Please make sure to check for existing bookings that might interfere with yours - the Zoom booking system does not automatically prevent double-bookings.
- Please book 15 minutes of buffer time at the beginning and end of your intended meeting time in case it goes late or the next booking starts early.
- Please do not share any log-in details with anyone beyond your group. If you need to provide access to anyone else in your group, please ensure that they fill out this agreement as well.
- If you would like to access a Webinar 100 or Webinar 500 account, please contact Elizabeth (Network Coordinator) via Slack Direct Message at least three weeks in advance with your request. We cannot guarantee that you'll be able to use a webinar account on the requested date, but we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Note that if you record your meetings and/or webinars to the cloud, other groups will have access to those recordings also.
Action Network Data Statement:
Last updated: September 21, 2020
Please read the following statement to understand how David Suzuki Foundation will use data held in Action Network.
The Future Ground Network (FGN) is supported by the David Suzuki Foundation. FGN member groups can use a software platform called Action Network as an engagement tool. This software is paid for and managed by the David Suzuki Foundation.
Action Network subscribers might be (or become) subscribers to David Suzuki Foundation communication channels. DSF will communicate with these subscribers via the DSF channels they have subscribed to and may customize communications to acknowledge participation in FGN/RDQ.
The David Suzuki Foundation will not communicate with Action Network users who are not subscribed to David Suzuki Foundation communications and will not subscribe Action Network users to DSF communications based on their participation with FGN/RDQ.