Become a General Member
The mission of Equity and Transformation (EAT) is to build social and economic equity for Black workers engaged in the informal economy.
Guidelines for "General" Membership are as follows:
- You must be an informal worker or an individual that has had previous involvement with informal activities.
- Have a family member of an informal worker
- You can attend open and closed meetings
- You can be added to our mailing list
- You can attend Forums
- You know and understand the core principles of EAT
- You will complete membership orientation
- You attend monthly membership meetings
- You have voting power
- Offered personal development training
- You are invited to annual membership retreat